real birds tweet on twitter
I don’t know why I’m laughing so hard at this :’)
"Odd, isn’t it?"
"The fact that we sometimes-"
"-finish each other’s sentences?"
"It would be odder if we didn’t."
lutece twins are my headcanon english voices for vitri (spoilers in the link)
of course the last thing i upload before moving out of california and having no stable internet access for the next 2 months would be a bioshock crossover rip in pieces
Whale feels pretty. Oh so pretty. Pretty and witty and gay. And it pities, any whale, that isn’t it today.
Karl Marx can see the fundamental contradictions in capitalist economies, but can he see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
The answer is no, Karl Marx cannot see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch. Marx is too busy trying to understand the cereal as a commodity created by alienated labor to realize the obvious truth: its because there are cinnamon sugar swirls in every bite!
The Google trend for the search query “quadratic formula”.
It repeats in the same pattern every year. Down in summer, up in September, down again in December and up again in spring time before going down again in the summer. And so it goes on forever.
"Consider the subtleness of the sea; how its most dreaded creatures glide treacherously hidden beneath the loveliest tints of azure…"
~Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Mohmoo always struck me as a really big leopard seal combined with a some sea lion and some river dolphin. Plus you know, horns.
Added a tiny Arlong because why not.
I’m bringing this back from the depths of hell
How old is this photo.
Because it’s set up like Grandpappy sitting on the rocker telling the youngin’s about his youth.
But at this point in history it looks like one old guy took the only chair and made the rest of his elderly friends sit on the pavement because he’s the senior senior.
Upon second viewing, I have definitely concluded that Guardians of the Galaxy is even better when you imagine it as a tabletop campaign with an increasingly frustrated DM who’s sick of being interrupted.
GM: “Roll 2d10.”
Peter: “Red high. Twelve.”
GM: “You have 12 percent of a plan.”
The entire prison break scene was just Rocket’s player rolling knowledge checks on every turn until something worked.
- When Drax’s player said, “I go into the phone booth and call Ronan to Knowhere”, the DM stared open-mouthed for a minute, then called break time. The rest of the party was speechless.
- Pretty much just in general, Drax’s player is one of those people who thinks Chaotic Neutral means “throws self at shit for the lulz” and is really fortunate he didn’t have many other opportunities to derail the campaign.
- Gamora’s player gets really exasperated by the entirety of the campaign. They rolled a character with a tragic backstory and clear hooks to the villain to expand on, and had no idea that everyone else was going to be so silly. It leads to begging the party to just once execute a normal plan because look at Gamora’s stealth bonus, this min/maxed assassin needs a chance to use her abilities, please.
- Rocket’s a skill monkey who, if not for Drax’s grand display of idiocy, would have gladly derailed the campaign with absurd plans.
- Groot was a joke idea someone came up with that people ended up liking too much.
- Ronan’s confusion when Star Lord began dancing was the DM’s confusion verbatim.
- The DM now vetoes Chaotic Neutral characters on principle.